I’ve finally realized the difference between loving someone and missing someone. When I loved you, you were the world, your laugh was the only thing that stopped me from shattering and the way you kissed me could stop my heart. I do not love you anymore. But I do miss you. I finally see that there are so many wonderful things in the world, I just wish you were still in mine. I haven’t heard your laugh in a few months and that’s okay, I’ve found other ways to hold myself together, but sometimes it plays in my head and I ache for the way it made me smile. I don’t want to kiss you anymore but on nights when loneliness hits the wall and plunges into my chest, the absence of your lips on mine makes me feel sick. I don’t love you. But I really really miss you.
you don’t have to come back (via extrasad)
1. I relied on you too much, I’m so sorry I ruined you.
2. Today the boy who sits next to me wore the same cologne you wore the day you told me you loved me, I felt my heart drop into my stomach.
3. No matter how many shots I down or bottles I empty your name is still the only thing I manage to remember.
4. I know you told me to never speak to you again, i just wanted to make sure you’re doing better than I am.
5. I told you all my secrets please keep them safe.
6. You got over me by getting under her. So why am I still craving you in my bed?
7. You swore you’d love me forever. You told me you’d never love anyone after me. You told me you would rather be alone than without me. You lied. Again.
8. I ran away from home but then I realized I was already homeless because your arms made me feel safer than my four bedroom walls.
9. Sometimes your name gets caught in my throat and I never want it to leave. I want to breathe it into my lungs because that’s the closest you’ll come to touching my heart.
10. Will you please get out of my head and out of my heart. I need my sanity back. I’m begging you. Please.